Verse of the Week
"When Jesus saw their fatih, He said to the paralytic, 'Son, your sins are forgiven you.'" (Mark 2:5)
"The healing of the body is a great miracle, but it does not last. The forgiveness of sin is God's greatest miracle, for it lasts forever."
- Tuesday, October 8: Vespers at 7:00 PM (Location: Church) (H.G. Anba Bisada will be giving a talk)
- Wednesday, October 9: Liturgy begins at 9:00 AM (Location: Church) (H.G. Anba Bisada will celebrate the Divine Liturgy)
- Saturday, October 12: There will be Vespers, in English at 6:30 PM, followed by a bible study (Location: Church)
- Sunday, October 13: Liturgy begins at 8:30 AM (Location: Church)
Sight and Sound: Noah
- Our church will be taking a trip to Lancaster, PA to see the Sight and Sound production of Noah. Go to the Upcoming Events page for more details.
Spiritual Day: Pumpkin Patch
- Our church will be having a Spiritual Day on October 19, 2013. Please go to the Upcoming Events page for more information.
- October 7 (Tute 27): The Martyrdom of St. Eustathius and His Two Sons
- October 8 (Tute 28): The Martydrom of St. Abadir (Apater) and St. Eraee (Herai), His Sister
- October 9 (Tute 29): The Martyrdom of St. Arbsima (Repsima) the Virgin and Her Sisters the Virgins
- October 10 (Tute 30): The Commemoration of the Miracle that God Performed for St. Athanasius the Apostolic
- October 11 (Baba 1): The Martyrdom of St. Anastasia
- October 12 (Baba 2): The Coming of St. Severus, Patriarch of Antioch, to Egypt
- October 13 (1st Sunday of Baba): The Departure of St. Simon II, The 51st Pope of the See of St. Mark, and the Martyrdom of St. John the Soldier.
- Readings for the above can be found here for each respective day